Pages

March 23, 2012

The Best Of: Easter Activities Edition

Welcome to The Best Of: where I round up some great links for you from around the www. that I have enjoyed this week! PS: These links are best enjoyed with a hot cup of coffee. :)

Susan Paradis has a  new worksheet Bunny Basics (as well as a whole host of other Easter activities...which you should be able to see if you go here.)

Melody at The Plucky Pianista has several Easter activities: an Easter Egg Scramble, Easter Egg Scavenger hunt in Middle C position, Easter Egg Scavenger hunt Elementary,  and Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Early Elementary

Pianoanne says Hooray for Eggs! =)

I am sure there will be more links as Easter draws closer. For now, does anyone know of any I've missed?

Have some great online musical content that you don't see featured? Perhaps I don't know about it! Leave me a comment so I can check it out! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment