Pages

February 21, 2011

Policy Links

Here are some of the links I have received to some of my reader's policies:


Sarah's (Scroll down and click on "studio policy")


I encourage you to read through these, especially if you are in the process of writing your own policies. Reading through someone else's is a great place to start! Of course, there may be certain circumstances special to your teaching environment that you need to address in your policies. Just adapt to fit your needs!

Here are links to a couple others that I referred to to write my own policies:



I hope that this information is helpful to you. If you would still like to link up with your policies, feel free! And if you are working on writing your own and would like me to read over them, I'd love to! I am not saying I have all the answers, but I'd do my best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment