Pages

April 4, 2011

Interview with Natalie

I recently read a very interesting interview with Natalie from Music Matters Blog. You can find the interview here at Easy Ear Training. I love reading anything Natalie writes about anyway, but I found this interview very thought provoking. I enjoyed reading more about Natalie's piano lessons as a child. I am hoping that none of us piano teachers fold laundry during lessons!

Another interesting part of the article was what Natalie had to say about helping students listen to their own music. This is a difficult concept to get across to students! (And I find, that just because they do it at the lesson in no way guarantees that they do it at home! :S)

Thank you, Natalie, for your insight! I hope to implement some of these things into my own teaching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment